1. The Bible in its original writings is the inspired word of God and is our soul authority.
2. There is but one God, eternally exisiting in three persons, the Father, Son and Spirit.
3. Jesus Christ was begotten by the Holy Spirit and born of the Virgin Mary and is true man and true God.
4. All men are by nature sinners and dead in trespasses and sins. No man in his own nature is able to do anything pleasing to God.
5. Salvation is by faith in the finished work of Jesus Christ and not by works of any kind. No deed of man can merit salvation.
6. All those saved are eternally secure in Christ.
7. The only true church of this age is that church which is the Body of Christ and is made up of all those who are saved.
8. We do not believe the gifts of healing, prophecy, raising the dead, or speaking in tongues are included in God's program for today. The only gifts given and needed for the building up of the church are: pastors, evangelists and teachers.
9. Through the in dwelling of the Holy Spirit and the victory of Christ we who are saved can and should experience the victory over sin as long as we yield ourselves to the Spirit of God. However, as long as we live upon this earth we will never lose the sin nature with which we were born.
10. The only baptism for this age is the one mentioned in Ephesians 4:5 and I Corinthians 12:13 which is baptism by the Spirit. Water baptism has no place in God's spiritual program for the Body of Christ in this present day of grace.
11. The communion of the Lord's Supper is to be celebrated until He comes, although no specific time or ritual of celebration is set forth in the scripture.
12. We believe that Jesus Christ was bodily resurrected from the dead and that all men will also be bodily resurrected. The saved to eternal glory in the presence of God and the lost to eternal punishment and separation from God.
13. We believe that the hope of salvation is extended only to those in this life. Once this life is over there is no second chance set forth in scripture. We do not believe in soul sleep or annihilation but in the conscious state of suffering for the lost and the conscious state of glory for the saved.
14. We believe that Jesus Christ is coming again to rapture His church and that this rapture will be before the tribulation. We believe that after the tribulation He will return to set up the millenial kingdom here on earth.
15. We believe Satan to be a real living and personal being.